Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My 3 month old.....Sleep patterns!!

Hi all!! It's been a crazy week for me already! First thing is that she loved her swimming lesson!! Her instructor said she was so good and that she loved her!! She slept all day on Monday & then that night on she has has a different sleep pattern!!  She doesn't nap during the day for more then 45 minutes at a time!! She now sleeps at night for about 2-3 hours and is getting up! We just increased her feedings from 4 oz to 5 oz and she seems to be doing much better. She was sleeping though the night since about 7 weeks old, but now the last week she's onto another pattern. I'm unsure what it might be. I am also introducing her to oatmeal two times a day, nothing crazy I'm doing 1oz of formula and about 1 or 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. She loves it and is ready for more feedings of it. I am waiting until she is 4 months old to feed her more. I know she is going to love all the food I am going to make her! We recently bought the baby bullet and I can't wait to use it and have Gabriella try all the fruits and veggies!! It will take about 17 weeks for her to try all the stage 1 foods. I am going to make everything for her!!

I think Gabriella thinks she is grown up!! She wants to sit up all the time, she wants to be with us all the time, she wants to walk & talk already!! It's so funny to see her coo and now she is growling like a lion!! HaHa!! It's to much I just laugh and laugh at this adorable baby!! Let's see what the rest of the week will bring us!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I will be stopping by your blog too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete